Services and Events this week (15th week after Pentecost)
Saturday, September 8th:
- 4pm - Confessions
- 5pm - Vigil
Sunday, September 9th:
- 10am - Liturgy
- 12pm - Trapeza (Lunch)
- 12:30 - Church School
- A big thank you to everybody who donate olive oil!
- On Saturday, we celebrate Sts. Adrian and Natalia. Many years to all those celebrating their name day!
- Please continue to pray for Dimitry, Olga and Vladimir Maximov, who will be returning to Dallas this fall for Dima's surgery.
- Our sunday school for younger children continues to meet during the homily every Sunday. Many thanks to Raisa Dudar for organizing the curriculum for this class!
- Our calendar of services is now available online at the following site: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=keeahidiiec6pld7f5ut1jr2r0%40group.calendar.google.com
- Our sunday school class for older children will resume after summer break this Sunday. We will meet at 12:30 or so each Sunday, after we have had time to get something to eat. This year, we will be using the book The Incarnate God, which uses the cycle of the church's feast days to give a structured presentation of the essentials of our faith. Adults are welcome to participate. There is no homework for the class, but anybody who desires read the book may do so online, or purchase it, by using this link: http://tinyurl.com/2kg8q6.
- The beheading of St. John the Baptist is on Tuesday, September 11th. This is a fast day. We will serve Vigil on the 10th.
- The Nativity of the Mother of God is on Friday, September 21st. We will serve Vigil and Liturgy.
- The Exaltation of the Precious Cross is on Thursday, September 27th. This is a fast day. We will serve Vigil and Liturgy.